The Bachelor of Industrial Engineering (Ind Eng) has been designed to prepare students for a successful career in the industry and the information technology. Industrial Engineering is concerned with the design, improvement and installation of integrated system of men, materials and equipment. It draws upon specialized knowledge and skills in the mathematical, physical sciences together with the principles and methods of engineering analysis and design to specify, predict and evaluate the results to be obtained from the integrated system mentioned above. Industrial engineering has provided a systematic approach to streamline and improve productivity and efficiency in the business world.
• IE’s provide a method by which businesses can analyze their processes and try to make improvements to them. Staying focused on optimization ‐ doing more with less ‐ which helps to reduce waste in society.
• IE’s can practice engineering successfully either as employees or through self-employment,
• IE’s have the required background to pursue post-graduate studies in engineering and related fields
• IE’s have the potential to gain leadership positions in all sectors of the profession.
• IE’s make the work environment safer, faster, easier, and more rewarding.
Access the full program
Additional Information for Industrial Engineering
* ECTS Credits Explanation