JOB VACANCY FOR DEAN OF THE FACULTY OF ECONOMY!
“Canadian Institute of Technology” (“C.I.T.”) is among the few Universities of Albania teaching in English, committed to prepare its graduates who are able to develop values, skills and knowledge that they need to shape their lives, careers, and societies. To accomplish this, CIT is dedicated to offer excellent teaching programs, prepare career-oriented graduates, provide a teaching-learning environment and encourage research linked to community and society needs. CIT considers that the key to achieving the goal is attracting and hiring qualified faculty staff and providing them with safe and supportive work environment.
“C.I.T.” Is searching a qualified candidate in the position of:
“DEAN OF FACULTY OF ECONOMY”
with the following criteria:
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR or higher title in Management, Economics, Finance or related fields and a record of excellence in scholarship, teaching and service that would ensure eligibility for tenure at CIT.
- A minimum of ten years of experience in teaching.
- Experience in leading positions (Head of Department, Dean) at higher education institutions.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
– Successful administrative leadership in higher education with evidence of a commitment to advancing the quality of undergraduate and graduate/professional instruction.
– Promotion of excellence in scholarship, teaching, public service, and outreach activities.
– A deep understanding of education and educational systems in Albania, North America and beyond.
– Strong management, communication, and fundraising skills.
– Evidence of commitment to collaborative and consultative decision-making.
– Ability to work effectively in shared governance environment.
– The capacity to relate effectively to faculty, staff, students and external constituencies.
– Demonstrated commitment to increase the diversity of students, faculty and staff, to equal employment opportunity, affirmative action and non-discriminatory practices, and to fostering an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment.
– Commitment to public service and engaged scholarship through the implementation, dissemination, and translation of research, promoting the state’s economic development.
– Understanding and appreciation of the diverse missions and constituencies of this university.
– Understanding and appreciation of the breadth of activities that take place in the School of Economics.
– Understanding and appreciation of the methodological diversity of educational research.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants should include: a current resume or curriculum vitae, a comprehensive cover letter that addresses how their strengths and experience match the qualifications for the position; and the names, addresses, e-mails, and telephone numbers of three to five professional references.
Please send a CV and other supporting documents at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will accept candidatures until the position is filled.