Job Description Summary
Canadian Institute of Technology is looking for exceptional candidates to serve as Admission Officer at the Institution.
We are seeking an experienced, motivated, and innovative Expert, to provide an effective strategy to supply information and retain outstanding potential undergraduate students from all over the world interested to study at CIT (Canadian Institute of Technology)
- Liaising with other educational institutions, community schools around the world to build a network of international collaborators and partners, to identify suitable prospective students grade 9-12
- Demonstrate an advisory role, keep track of the relationship with interested candidates in CIT education profiles
- In collaboration with Public Relation & Marketing Expert, design effective approach and materials for different targets’ outreach, organize information day and study fairs.
- Facilitate the procedure of recruitment, application and documents ‘recognition, based on Albanian legal framework and institutions ‘regulations.
- Prepare an operational plan, on how to coordinate action with academic staff and conduct advisory process of interested students
- Prepare detailed report on progress, problems and education’s market trend
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good knowledge of education environment and trends especially in the region
- Very good negotiation skills, and student-oriented approach
- Very good organizational and public presentation capabilities
- Ability to perform in a multitasking environment meet deadlines;
- High level of responsibility and accuracy in information distribution
- Be a multilingual person
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Master of Science or PhD in EU Countries/Region/ or any other country
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- At least three years of previous experience as a counsellor in career development, networking and partnership in education system
- Excellent team-working approach
- Fluency in English and at least two other languages.
NORMAL WORK SCHEDULE: The normal work schedule is Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m., with a lunch break from 12.00 to 12.30, however, occasional overtime (weekends and evenings) may be required.
APPLICATION DEADLINE DATE: The position will be open until July, 10th 2021
APPLICATION PROCESS: All Applicants are required to submit the following in PDF format at firstname.lastname@example.org, witting on the subject their name and the position they are applying for:
- Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae
- List of at least 2 professional references (names and contact information)
- An unofficial copy of the degree/transcript is acceptable during the application process. For positions requiring a degree, the official transcripts are required upon hire.