“Canadian Institute of Technology” (“C.I.T.”), a Higher education institution in Tirana, is an innovative institution based on an international model of higher education. English is the primary language of instruction and administration. CIT offers programs in Business Administration, Business Administration and Information Technology, Finance and Accounting, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering and IT and Telecommunication Engineering.
The Faculty of Engineering of “C.I.T.” would like to announce new vacant positions in the capacity, but not limited, of:
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING,
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- TELECOMUNICATION ENGINEERING AND
- ELECTRIC/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING
The retained candidate is expected to teach at least four (4) from the following courses:
Database Design and Administration, Data Mining, Computer Communication and Networks, Network Programming, Advanced Programming, Integrated Circuits FPGA/PLC, Telecommunication and Network Security.
The positions require teaching diverse undergraduate and graduate students, conducting projects and the ability to guide students in research projects.
It is expected that the retained candidate conducts research and join the group of Data Mining and Visualization, Robotics and Telecommunications.
- Minimum a Ph.D. Degree (a Professor and Assoc. Prof. Title is preferred), in the field or closely-related disciplines from an accredited institution of higher education, reputable Western university preferred.
Candidates that do not match these requirements won’t be considered.
- Suitable candidates should have previous teaching experience at university level.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to translate theories and concepts into practical applications
- The ability to teach in English language (English certificate, minimum level C1 obtained from Cambridge, IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL, GESE or APTIS or a Diploma of studies in at least 1 cycle of studies in English).
- Strong research portfolio.
The applicant should be committed to innovative teaching methodologies and student-centered learning. Experience in working with second-language learners or in international academic contexts is an asset.
Please apply sending by email at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- a cover letter (specify which courses or areas you are interested in teaching)
- an updated Europass Model CV in English
The review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the positions are filled.