“Canadian Institute of Technology” (“C.I.T.”), a newly established Higher education
institution in Tirana, is an innovative institution based on an international model of higher
education. English is the primary language of instruction and administration. CIT offers
programs in Business Administration, Business Administration and Information Technology,
Software Engineering and Telecommunication Engineering.
The Faculty of Economy of “C.I.T.” would like to announce new vacant positions in the
capacity, but not limited, of:
● MATHEMATICS, (the candidate is expected to teach the following courses: Calculus,
The positions require teaching diverse undergraduate and graduate students, conducting
projects and the ability to guide students in research projects.
● Minimum a Master Degree in Mathematics from an accredited institution of higher
education. Candidates that do not match these requirements won’t be considered.
● Demonstrated experience and ability to translate theories and concepts into practical
● The ability to teach in English language (English certificate, minimum level C1 obtained
from TOEIC, TOEFL or British Council or a Diploma of studies in at least 1 cycle of
studies in English.
The applicant should be committed to innovative teaching methodologies and student-
centered learning. Experience in working with second-language learners or in international
academic contexts is an asset.
Please apply sending by email at firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. a cover letter (specify which courses or areas you are interested in teaching)
2. an updated Euro pass Model CV in English
The review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the positions are