FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-2021
Registrations Fee for one academic year are as below:
- For students who have won full or 50% scholarship the Registration fee is 300 Euro.
- For students who have won 25% or 15% scholarship the Registration fee is 200 Euro.
- For programs whose tuition fee is 1950, 2450 or 2500 Euro the Registration fee is 100 Euro.
- For programs whose tuition fee is 1500 Euro the Registration fee is 300 Euro.
- In cases when students are asked to be tested for English Language, the testing fee will be 10 Euro and the testing will take place in CIT facilities. The fee is irreversible and irrevocable.
- The fee for deregistration based on certain criteria is 250 (two hundred fifty) Euro.
- The fee for deregistration in the middle of the academic year for students who are eligible for a full scholarship is 500 Euros.
*Registration fee is irreversible and irrevocable. The registration fee is added to the study fee. The Registration fee includes fee for student admission, payment of electronic books, health insurance at school, certificate and list of grades and also any other certificates.
- The payment for students who register in the first cycle of studies in Faculty of Economy programs is 1950 (one thousand and nine hundred fifty) Euros and in the Faculty of Engineering programs is 2450 (two thousand and four hundred fifty) Euros for each academic year.
- The tuition fee for students enrolled in the second cycle of studies for both faculties is 2500 (two thousand and five hundred) Euros for each academic year.
- The second / third time course attendance fee is 200 (two hundred) Euros for the first cycle of studies and 250 (two hundred fifty) Euros for the second cycle for both faculties. Diploma’s fee not awarded within the academic year is 500 (five hundred) Euro.
- The fee for English Course ESL is 300 Euro.
For the academic year 2020-2021 the tuition fee for Bachelor in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting and Telecommunication Engineering is 1500 (one thousand and five hundred) Euro.
Discounts and Scholarships:
Students that are registered for the first time, will benefit discount of tuition fee as below:
- At the rate of 100% of the tuition fee for students with GPA 10.00 (ten). This category pays a registration fee of 300 (three hundred) euros. (10 Scholarships)
- At the rate of 50% of the tuition fee for students with GPA 9.5 (nine points five). This category pays a registration fee of 300 (three hundred) Euros (20 Scholarships)
- At the rate of 25% of the tuition fee for students with GPA 9.00. This category pays a registration fee of 200 (two hundred) euros. (20 Scholarships).
- At the rate of 15% of the tuition fee for students with GPA 8.5 (eight point five). This category pays a registration fee of 200 (two hundred) euros. (30 Scholarships).
- For students that are coming from Kosova, Maqedonia e Veriut, Mali i Zi, Presheva, Medvegja e Bujanovci (Albanian territories) there will be an extra 10% discount of tuition fee in addition to discounts on the basis of average grades.
Reduction Fee is only valid for those students who are registered in full time programs and only for the first academic year. In the following academic year, students who fail to keep the GPA they had, drop in the category below.
In the following academic year students are not beneficiaries of the reduction fees for the payment of course/s that student attends for the second time or not in the respective academic year.
Reduction of tuition fees for other categories:
- Up to 20% of the annual tuition fee for students enrolling over 3 persons from the same institution, family, etc.
- Up to 50-100% of the annual tuition fee for students from families in need (orphans, social welfare) and other similar cases that the institution considers to be such.
- Up to 50% discount for students who are academic or administrative employees at “CIT” and members of their families.
Reduction of tuition fees for Immediate Payment:
- 1 Year immediate payment up to 5% of the whole sum of 1 year.
- 2 Year immediate payment up to 8% of the whole sum of 2 years.
- 3 Year immediate payment up to 10% of the whole sum of 3 years.