“Canadian Institute of Technology” (CIT), a newly established Higher education institution in Tirana, is an innovative institution based on an international model of higher education. English is the primary language of instruction and administration. CIT offers programs in Business Administration, Business Administration and Information Technology, Software Engineering and Telecommunication Engineering.
The Faculty of Economy of “CIT” would like to announce new vacant positions in the domain of Management.
The retained candidate is expected to teach the following courses:
- Advanced Organizational Behavior
- Online Consumer Behavior
- Planning and Control Systems
- Advanced Project Management
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
The positions require teaching diverse undergraduate and graduate students, conducting projects and the ability to guide students in research projects. It is expected that the retained candidate conducts research in the above-mentioned domains or related fields.
- Minimum a PhD Degree in the above-mentioned fields, from an accredited institution of higher education. Candidates that do not match these requirements won’t be considered.
· Demonstrated experience and ability to translate theories and concepts into practical applications
· The ability to teach in English language (English certificate, minimum level C1 obtained from TOEIC, TOEFL or British Council or a Diploma of studies in at least 1 cycle of studies in English.
The applicant should be committed to innovative teaching methodologies and student-centered learning. Experience in working with second-language learners or in international academic contexts is an asset.
Please apply sending by email at [email protected]:
- a cover letter (specify which courses or areas you are interested in teaching)
- an updated Euro pass Model CV in English
The review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the positions are filled.