VISION AND MISSION
Discover CIT > Vision and Mission
The Canadian Institute of Technology University College is dedicated to developing students with practical skills and a mindset that leads to a critical and analytical thinking oriented towards problem solving, and a set of values and ethics, to support creativity, innovation and leadership that shape their lives, careers and society at large.
The Canadian Institute of Technology through the implementation of well-prepared curricula, teaching and research activities, and newly developed programs, seeks to promote a healthy spirit of competition and improvement within the Albanian education system.
CIT expresses its commitment towards this mission through the accomplishment of the goals in the field of Engineering and Economy set below:
- Development and advancement of knowledge carried out within the country and abroad;
- Training young researchers in theoretical evaluation;
- Expanding professional and scientific qualifications of our graduates;
- Conducting research and Developing innovations;
- Providing better higher education and fellowship opportunities for graduate students, bachelor students, and lifelong learning skills;
- Contributing to support strategic priorities and developmental interests of the country.
- Creative activities.