“Canadian Institute of Technology” (“C.I.T.”), a Higher education institution in Tirana, is an innovative institution based on an international model of higher education. English is the primary language of instruction and administration. CIT offers programs in Business Administration, Business Administration and Information Technology, Finance and Accounting, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering and IT and Telecommunication Engineering.
The Faculty of Economy of “C.I.T.” would like to announce new vacant positions in the capacity, but not limited, of:
- FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING,
- ECONOMICS AND OTHER RELATED FIELS.
The positions require teaching diverse undergraduate and graduate students, conducting projects and the ability to guide students in research projects.
It is expected that the retained candidate conducts research in the above-mentioned domains or related fields.
- Minimum a D. Degree in Finance and Accounting, Management, Economics, in the field or closely-related disciplines from an accredited institution of higher education. Candidates that do not match these requirements won’t be considered.
- Previous teaching experience at university level.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to translate theories and concepts into practical applications
- The ability to teach in English language (English certificate, minimum level C1 obtained from Cambridge, IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL, GESE or APTIS or a Diploma of studies in at least 1 cycle of studies in English.
- Strong research portfolio.
The applicant should be committed to innovative teaching methodologies and student-centered learning. Experience in working with second-language learners or in international academic contexts is an asset.
Please apply sending by email at [email protected]:
- a cover letter (specify which courses or areas you are interested in teaching)
- an updated Europass Model CV in English
The review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the positions are filled.