“Canadian Institute of Technology” (“C.I.T.”), a Higher Education Institution in Tirana, is an innovative institution based on an international model of higher education. English is the primary language of instruction and administration. CIT offers programs in Business Administration, Business Administration and Information Technology, Finance and Accounting, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering and IT and Telecommunication Engineering.
The Engineering Faculty of “C.I.T.” would like to announce new vacant positions in the capacity, but not limited, of:
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING,
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- TELECOMUNICATION ENGINEERING AND
- ELECTRIC/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING
The retained candidate is expected to teach the following courses:
Computer Communication and Networks, Electronic Engineering Network Programming, Advanced Programming, Integrated Circuits FPGA/PLC, Telecommunication and Network Security.
The positions require teaching diverse undergraduate and graduate students, conducting projects and the ability to guide students in research projects.
It is expected that the retained candidate conducts research and join the group of New Programing Language.
Minimum a Ph.D. Degree (a Professor and Assoc. Prof. Title is preferred), in the field or closely-related disciplines from an accredited institution of higher education. Candidates that do not match these requirements won’t be considered.
- Suitable candidates should have previous teaching experience at the university level.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to translate theories and concepts into practical applications
- The ability to teach in English language (English certificate, minimum level C1 obtained from Cambridge, IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL, or APTIS or at least 1 cycle of studies in English).
· Strong research portfolio.
- The applicant should be committed to innovative teaching methodologies and student-centered learning. Experience in working with second-language learners or in international academic contexts is an asset.
Please apply sending by email at [email protected]:
- a cover letter (specify which courses or areas you are interested in teaching)
- an updated Euro pass Model CV in English
The review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the positions are filled.