FACULTY SECRETARY VACANCYSeptember 1, 2023 2023-09-08 6:39
FACULTY SECRETARY VACANCY
FACULTY SECRETARY VACANCY
Weekly working hours: 40 hour/week
Location: Canadian Institute of Technology, Xhanfize Keko Street, No. 12, Tirana.
Job Description Summary
The Canadian Institute of Technology Faculty Secretary performs daily duties and participates in technical research or development to enable continuing innovation within department.
- Maintains compliance with all applicable state and institutional laws or guidelines,
- Performs student’s enrollments in all stages of studies, according the criteria of law and Statute of the institution,
- Develops, interprets and ensures compliance with the Institutions policies,
- Administers the registers and fills them at the end of each exam season,
- Maintains accurate paper and electronic student files and official documentation,
- Provides data in support of day-to-day operations as well as data analysis in support of academic and administrative decisions,
- Coordinates development and enhancement of student information service support systems in coordination with faculty departments.
- Works closely with academic and administrative areas of the Institution to provide support processes/functions necessary to maintain an excellent standard of service, for students, faculty, staff and external clients,
- Uses ongoing process improvement methodologies.
- Very good organizational skills: meet deadlines and proven work ethic,
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English and Albanian,
- Capability to deliver consistently high-quality work,
- Tact and discretion, respecting confidentiality,
- Active listening, well-organized and detail oriented,
- Build and maintain relationships with colleagues and work as an excellent member of a team in a diverse international setting.
- Academic degree /grade or equivalent from an accredited higher education institution,
- A minimum of two years of experience in a similar position; additional specific skills/specializations are highly preferred,
Normal work schedule: The work schedule is Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m.-16:30, with a lunch break of 30 minutes.
Application Deadline Date: The application will be open, until the position is filled
Application Process: All Applicants are required to submit the following in PDF format at [email protected], witting on the subject their name and the position they are applying for:
- Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae
- 2 professional reference letters (names and contact information)