Job Vacancy -CleanerNovember 5, 2021 2021-11-08 12:22
Job Vacancy -Cleaner
Job Vacancy -Cleaner
Reports to: College Administrator.
Weekly working hours: 40 hr/wk
Location: Canadian Institute of Technology, Xhanfize Keko Street, No. 12, Tirana, Albania.
Job Description Summary
The cleaner should perform a variety of cleaning and maintenance duties. The cleaner is in charge of maintaining all public and private spaces to employer standards. Duties include classes, offices and common spaces cleaning. Attention to detail and a positive attitude is a must and also should be punctual, thorough and fast.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintaining the hygiene and cleaning all the institution areas, classes, equipment etc.
- Ensuring safe and sanitary storage and care of products.
- Keeping all public spaces neat and tidy.
- Reporting repairs and replacements needed when encountered on the job.
- Should follow verbal directions and to work well alone and with a partner or team.
- Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties.
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines; excellent time management skills, pays attention to detail when cleaning, organized and able to follow a schedule.
- Physically able to perform the daily routine, with ability to stand for long lengths of time.
- General knowledge of cleaning products, supplies, and techniques for cleaning.
- Takes care of plants (watering regularly and other services) inside the premises of the institution.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
-Professionalism. – Knowledge of norms, rules and customs of institution. -Disposition and proven work ethic to handle busy work cycles that include evenings and weekends.
-Listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately.
-Asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication.
-Demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed when required.
-Identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required.
-Allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work.
– Works collaboratively with staff.
- High school degree preferable.
- Very good communication skills and ethical behavior.
- Demonstrated ability to perform a variety of tasks.
- Preferred previous experience in public or private institutions.
Normal work schedule: The normal work schedule is Monday – Friday, 14:00 p.m.-21:00 p.m., and Saturdays from 8.30 a.m. -13.30 p.m.
APPLICATION DEADLINE DATE: The application will be open until filled.
APPLICATION PROCESS: All Applicants are required to submit the following in PDF format at [email protected], witting on the subject their name and the position they are applying for:
- Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae
- List of at least 2 professional references (names and contact information)
- An unofficial copy of the degree