Public Relation and Marketing SpecialistNovember 5, 2021 2021-11-08 12:22
Public Relation and Marketing Specialist
Public Relation and Marketing Specialist
Public Relation & Marketing Specialist
Department: PR & Marketing Office
Reports to: College Administrator
Weekly working hours: 40 hr/wk
Location: Canadian Institute of Technology, Xhanfize Keko Street, No. 12, Tirana, Albania.
Job Description Summary
PR & Marketing Specialist of Canadian Institute of Technology is a detail-oriented, effective, enthusiastic and experienced to help in overall marketing efforts. He will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. The Marketing specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas and also should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
- Organizes marketing campaigns and prepares marketing strategies.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for locally and nationally creative marketing campaigns.
- Is responsible and follows the marketing program.
- Presents the institution at fairs.
- Facilitates the communication between students, administration and academic staff, concerning organization of activities, events etc.
- Organizes participations in trainings and internships in other institutions.
- Follows the internship together with the faculty supervisors by representing the institution.
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.).
- Maintain contacts with Student Government about their activities and facilitates the organization.
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Collaborate with professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with superiors, colleagues about publishing and updating info and materials in the web page and social media, updating website info etc.
- The marketing specialist is the main source of information about the institution.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.).
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Provides advice and support for strategies, plans and activities on marketing.
- Undertakes individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
-Ability to learn and respect the norms, rules and customs of institution.
-Ability to identify issues, formulate opinions, make conclusions and recommendations.
-Ability to work under pressure.
-Is efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations.
-Disposition and proven work ethic to handle busy work cycles that include evenings and weekends.
-Speaks and writes clearly and effectively in English.
-Listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately.
-Asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication.
-Demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed when required.
-Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role.
-Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods.
-Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
-Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google AdWords etc.).
-Well-organized and detail oriented.
-Exceptional communication and writing skills.
-Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
-Identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required.
-Allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work.
-Monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary. -Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals.
-Shares credit for team accomplishments and accepts joint responsibility for team shortcomings.
- Accredited university degree Master Diploma in Public Relation & Marketing.
- A minimum of two years of progressively responsible experience in information technology or in the field.
- English and Albanian are the working languages of the institution. Fluency in English is required for this position.
Normal work schedule: The normal work schedule is Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m., with a lunch break from 12.00 to 12.30, however, occasional overtime (weekends and evenings) may be required.
APPLICATION DEADLINE DATE: The last application date will be Wednesday, November 10, at 4.30 p.m.
APPLICATION PROCESS: All Applicants are required to submit the following in PDF format at [email protected], witting on the subject their name and the position they are applying for:
- Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae
- List of at least 2 professional references (names and contact information)
- An unofficial copy of the degree/transcript is acceptable during the application process.