OFFICE ASSISTANT VACANCYAugust 15, 2023 2023-09-01 12:59
OFFICE ASSISTANT VACANCY
OFFICE ASSISTANT VACANCY
Weekly working hours: 40 hour/week
Location: Canadian Institute of Technology, Xhanfize Keko Street, No. 12, Tirana.
Job Description Summary
Office Assistant of Canadian Institute of Technology is a detail-oriented, effective, enthusiastic and
experienced to assist in the administrative functions of the different offices and faculties, as well as to
provide overall management support in the Institution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proposes and develops a comprehensive approach on liaising between dean’s offices, head of
- departments, faculties, administrator, quality assurance office, secretaries and all other
- structures of the Institution,
- Works closely with the academic and administrative areas of the Institution to provide support
- for processes/functions necessary to maintain an excellent standard of service, for students,
- faculty, staff and external clients,
- Composes and prepares written documents and correspondences,
- Takes minutes, provides administrative support and follow up on issues arising from meetings,
- Prepares confidential documents and statistics,
- Maintains and develops a filing system, guaranteeing all formatting content are in line with
- institutional standards for different documents at administrative level,
- Uses ongoing process improvement methodologies,
- Organizes and facilitates meetings, special events and other activities,
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Very good organizational skills: meet deadlines and proven work ethic,
Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English and Albanian,
Capability to deliver consistently high-quality work,
Tact and discretion, respecting confidentiality,
Active listening, well-organized and detail oriented,
Build and maintain relationships with colleagues and work as an excellent member of a
team in a diverse international setting.
Very good computer skills.
Academic degree /grade or equivalent from an accredited higher education institution,
A minimum of two years of experience in a similar position; additional specific
skills/specializations are highly preferred,
English and Albanian are the working languages of the institution. Fluency in English is
required for this position.
Normal work schedule: The work schedule is Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m.-16:30, with a lunch
break of 30 minutes.
Application Deadline Date: The application will be open, until the position is filled
Application Process: All Applicants are required to submit the following in PDF format
at [email protected], witting on the subject their name and the position they are applying for:
Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae
2 professional reference letters (names and contact information)