JOB VACANCY | OFFICE ASSISTANTJanuary 23, 2023 2023-02-01 14:49
JOB VACANCY | OFFICE ASSISTANT
JOB VACANCY | OFFICE ASSISTANT
Job Description Summary
Office Assistant of Canadian Institute of Technology is a detail-oriented, effective, enthusiastic and experienced to assist in the administrative functions of the Deans’ offices and faculties. The office assistant serves as principal assistant to the Deans, and provide overall management of those offices support functions.
- propose and develop a comprehensive approach on liaising between dean’s offices, head of departments, faculties, administrator, quality assurance office, secretaries and all other structures and departments specified in the statute and regulation.
- as the last point of contact, guaranteeing, all formatting content, are in line with institutional standards and legal requirements, for the following;
documents, records, data bases, from the secretaries, faculties’ councils, departments, deanery, academic senate, administrator office, quality assurance office, and all other departments at administrative level.
-schedules and coordinates dates and times, venues, attendance, agendas, facilities and takes minutes.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
-Capability to deliver consistently high-quality work;
-Good organizational skills; demonstrated ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines; and to pay attention to the details;
-Ability to communicate in a clear, accurate and concise manner (written and oral) in English, and Albanian;
-Tact and discretion, respecting confidentiality;
-Build and maintain relationships with colleagues and work as a member of a team in a diverse international setting.
– Efficiency in meeting commitments, observing deadlines; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations.
-Disposition and proven work ethic to handle busy work cycles that include evenings and weekends.
-Listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately.
-Asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication.
-Demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed when required.
-Proven experience as in the same or similar role.
-Solid computer skills, including MS Office
-Well-organized and detail oriented.
- Accredited university degree Master Diploma.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in the field.
Normal work schedule: The normal work schedule is Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m., with a lunch break from 12.00 to 12.30, however, occasional overtime (weekends and evenings) may be required.
APPLICATION DEADLINE DATE: The application will be open, until the position is filled
APPLICATION PROCESS: All Applicants are required to submit the following in PDF format at [email protected], witting on the subject their name and the position they are applying for:
- Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae
- List of at least 2 professional references (names and contact information)
- An unofficial copy of the degree/transcript is acceptable during the application process.